With spring classes over and my rotations almost completely (what?!) wrapped up, I’m all kinds of ready for summer. I’m still in a summer class until late July, and I’m also returning to a former summer job teaching a kids’ cooking camp – but I’m making it a point to be more intentional with my free time and enjoy this season so I can feel like I actively participated in it instead of just surviving it. So, with that in mind, I’ve created a summer goals list for myself and I’m happy to be sharing it with y’all today!
I actually already completed some of this list before writing up this post, but I did it in summer so I think it still counts!
- Go fruit picking
- Celebrate at my bachelorette party
- Host a girls’ weekend for my bridesmaids
- Run a complete 5K
- Take a Zumba class
- Have s’mores
- Go to a baseball game
- Get a concrete at Ted Drewe’s (chocolate + cookie dough, of course)
- Create a personal budget
- Take professional headshots
- Increase to a twice-per-week posting schedule
What are your goals for the summer?